W3C timeouts

From: <Carol_England@dca.ca.gov>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:06:01 -0800
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hello.  I apologize ahead of time if I have sent this email to the wrong
place, but I wanted to ask a question about the validator.   W3C is my
favorite.  We are a state agency that use this checker quite a lot.
However, I have noticed that it is very hit and miss now.  It never used
to be quite so hit and miss but became so, with lots of time-outs, about
two or three months ago.  Do you know what the problem could possibly be?
We didn't get added to any block list did we?

Thanks.

Carol S. England
Department of Consumer Affairs
Office of Information Services