css error: I/O Error: The host name [www.imagineiteasier.com] couldn't be resolved. Details: "www.imagineiteasier.com"

From: Damir K <damirk87@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 14:09:26 +1000
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hi,

Firstly I want to say that I've searched on google, the known bugs and
knowlegde base and couldn't find a solution to this problem. My website
www.imagineiteasier.com  can successfully validate using the XHTML
validatior but it won't validate using the CSS validator. I've tried many
things but to no avail. Please help me with this issue.

I've tried copy/pasting the css and it validates successfully, but
unfortunately it won't validate by entering the URL of the website (
http://www.imagineiteasier.com).

Kind Regards,
Damir