Re: Validator: #autoXML196424196424 - what? :-)

But (as already pointed out), the validator
reports errors if the inline styles are ill-formed
CSS.  For it to report errors, it must already
be assuming that the inline styles are CSS; why,
therefore, does it not make the same assumption
(as, tacitly, it must be doing) when there are
no errors and report "There are no errors in
your inline styles" ?  Note that the page first
cited in this thread

	http://www.kiss-chance.de/

has no <META http-equiv="Content-Style-Type">
element.

Philip TAYLOR
--------