Re: List of proprietary Webkit CSS properties

From: Philip Taylor <pjt47@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:49:36 +0000
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Karl Dubost wrote:
> Le 6 nov. 2007 à 07:06, Sierk Bornemann a écrit :
>> Nice list, Karl. Thanks for finding it. Do you know, if such a
>> complete list or overview also does exist for Mozilla/Firefox, Opera
>> and IE?
> On IRC, Philip Taylor pointed for Mozilla at
> http://mxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/layout/style/nsCSSPropList.h#261

WebKit source list:

KHTML source list:

IE documentation:

In Opera 9.5 beta 1, I see the following hyphen-prefixed property names:

and the following prefixed values:

(Opera supports other non-standard values, like dashboard-region(...) to
correspond to -apple-dashboard-region, but I don't have a list of those.)

Philip Taylor