Lexical Error parsing prologue

From: Benjamin Tomos Lewis <ben.tc1415@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 19:00:07 +0100
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

I'm at a bit of a loss as to why this is occurring. When I validate the
CSS of may site (http://benl.co.uk/) I always get the error:

 "Lexical error at line 1, column 5. Encountered: "I" (73), after : "$""

This is implying there is something wrong with the XML prologue - I
believe - however the markup validator is not complaining, and a quick
read of both the generated page and it's source in multiple editors
reveals that the prologue does indeed read:

 "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>" - no $s at all.

Thanks for your help and sorry if I've missed something obvious - but
I've double and triple checked everything!

Benjamin Lewis

http://benl.co.uk                                  PGP Key: 0x647E480C