Re: Error message receiving during CSS validation using the file upload method

Isn't there rather more to it than that, Olivier ?
If we can believe M. Dastoor's attachment, then
what he is terming "CSS" is, in fact, HTML with
embedded CSS.  The document attached, whilst called
"SysStyl.css", was to all intents and purposes an
HTML document with no <BODY> ...

Philip Taylor
--------