New Validator

From: Dan & Brett Thompson/Gold <danybrett95@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 07:46:38 +0000
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

I am not a serious web-developer but have been using the CSS validator for
classes I have taken and for my own sites. Just want to verify that now if I
don't have any errors the validator makes no comment like it used to -
"Congratulations no errors found". Instead all I see is "valid CSS". Can I
take that to mean there are NO errors and that all my CSS is valid??

It also used to offer the validation logos.... Just want clarification on
the changes.

Brett Gold