Re: validator results page - toggle or not toggle

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:00:21 +0900
Cc: Daniel Barclay <daniel@fgm.com>, www-validator-css@w3.org
To: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>

For the sake of discussion, and since I suspect there are some people
who liked the toggle feature but won't speak up to defend it unless
we remove it, I have updated the look&feel of results page of the CSS
validator, removing the toggling of extra information, and using a
jumpbar at the top (and "back to top links") instead.