Firefox CSS validator tool

From: Fred Marka <fredmarka@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:54:25 +0100
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>

Hello,

The Web Developer Toolbar CSS validator and your direct link give different
results:
I'm trying to validate the CSS file of a network device web GUI (so for
confidentiality purpose I cannot provide you the link, the device is under
development).

By using the Firefox Web Developer Toolbar > tool > Validate CSS, your
validator detects the following error:
"66 .orange Propriété érronée : color orange n'est pas une valeur de color :
orange"

But when entering directly the URL into the form, then I have no error, the
CSS is validated.

Does that mean that the tool in Firefox is not reliable?

Regards,
Fred - webmaster of http://www.alexandra-lloyd.com