Re: xhtml & css valid icons

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:40:52 +0900
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org
To: ftoulouse@6multimedia.com

Hello Francois,

On Mar 1, 2007, at 10:37 , François Toulouse wrote:
> According to the design of my website (under construction) can I
> modify the colors, width and height of the xhtml & css valid icons
> without changing  the shapes of the elements? If you agree, I
> propose to share the mofied icons to add them at the W3C icons folder.

Thank you for the gracious offer.

At this point, two color schemes are available [1], and there is no
current plan to extend that further, nor is it allowed to do it by
oneself, per the w3c logo usage policy [2].

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/Icons.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/logo-usage-20000308.html#faq

I will forward your suggestion and offer to the people in charge of
icons and w3c "image", in case there is any future plan to extend the
color scheme and shapes of the icons.

Thank you.