RE: BOM

From: Douglas Perreault <doug@perreault.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 12:42:40 -0400
To: "'Sierk Bornemann'" <sierkb@gmx.de>, <www-validator-css@w3.org>

Sierk,

Re: "Concerning your desire to individually configure the encoding instead
of rely on the default encoding..."

Actually, I have no desire to individually configure the encoding. As far as
I know, there is no way to do so in a CSS file anyway.

Re: "It seems, that IIS/ASP.Net gives you the ability to use individual
Web.config files to overwrite the default response encoding."

That may be true for .Net, which is what uses the web.config file, but I am
not using .Net.

> Perhaps you should look at
>  http://httpd.apache.org/

Not an option.