Thank you

From: Ron J Roy <royrj@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 06:46:14 -0700
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Thanks for your bother, this service is new to me and I have yet to publish,
therefore I stumble before I fall.

Your suggestion is well advised, but it is how I first presented the service
for validation and it comes back not with one warning but 26 errors to be
exact. And in my inexperience, I do not understand how the page can pass
validation in terms of the xhtml and perform so poorly in the writing of the
style sheet.

Again, excuse me for your bother.