Re: adding hungarian translation

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:56:56 +0900
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org, w3c-translators@w3.org
To: Németh Balázs <nb0000@gmail.com>

Hello Németh,

On Jan 20, 2007, at 22:32 , Németh Balázs wrote:
> I would like to translate the css validator to hungarian.

Excellent, thank you for your offer!

You will find a translator's kit at the following address:
http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/css-validator/translation_kit.zip

The kit will have a number of files (html files and documentations,
as well as java "properties" files) that need to be translated from
English to Hungarian, as well as a Readme file with instructions on
how to proceed with the translation, what needs to be translated and
what should be left as is.

In order to save everyone time, please read the instructions
carefully, and don't hesitate to ask questions about anything you may
find unclear, or have doubts about. You will also find invaluable
help in the W3C Hungarian office, do coordinate with them for
guidance and proofreading.

When the translation is ready, please send the files to me, and I
will integrate them with the CSS validator.

Thank you.
olivier.
--
olivier Thereaux - W3C - http://www.w3.org/People/olivier/