Re: adding hungarian translation

Dear Balázs,

W3C Hungarian Office is very pleased to hear your intention about
translate the CSS Validator to Hungarian because it will be very useful
for the Hungarian community.

Please, contact us (office@w3c.hu) with any questions about the
translation or to ask our vocabulary.

When you have a draft of the translated text, please send it to us
(office@w3c.hu), we would be happy to review it.

Best regards,

   Eva Megyaszai
--
Coordinator of the World Wide Web Consortium Hungarian Office
MTA SZTAKI