Bug report

From: Aaron Bell <arethiel@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 18:19:47 -0800
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hello,

I have been attempting to test the validation on a website that I am
developing ( http://bigbert.vfs.com/~dd08aaron/wordpress ), but have been
receiving an error message.  Instead of the regular CSS report, the screen
prints, "Servlet has thrown exception:javax.servlet.ServletException: Timed
out."  I'm not sure why the validator has a particular issue with my site,
but it doesn't seem to have problems with other pages even on the same
server.

Thank you!