Vendor specific extensions

From: Joost de Valk <joost@joostdevalk.nl>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 21:21:32 +0100
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hi all,

My apologies if the following has already been said here, as I
couldn't find it in the archives:

In CSS2.1, vendor specific extensions were formalized: http://
www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/syndata.html#q4, and they have been included in
CSS3 as well: http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-syntax/#vendor-specific.
However, when parsing the style sheet of one of my websites
(css3.info) I find that these vendor specific extensions give errors.
This doesn't really encourage testing of these extensions, which are
mostly implementations of w3c drafts that have not yet reached CR
status.

Is there some way to fix this validation? Or is any such feature
planned?

Regards,
Joost

Joost de Valk