Re: CSS Validator Error (font-stretch)?

From: James Marshall <jamesspam2007@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:10:57 +0000
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Hi,
This raises two questions:

1. how do I specifically invoke the old css2 profile?

2. The fact that 'font-stretch' now fails caused me to look at the
css2.1 spec and I find that 'font-stretch' has been removed - so what
has replaced it - or is there any other work around? I have used
'font-stretch' as a convenient way to scrunch up text to fit nav bars.

Whilst validating with the old ccs2 spec is ok in the short term - in
the long term my css code will have to be fixed to meet validation.  So
better sooner than later - and I'm sure I am not alone in this.

BTW I hit 'respond to this message' in the mailing list but the original
  thread text is missing! What am I doing wrong?

Regards James.