Re: The CSS Validator page is down

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:53:11 +0900
Cc: CSS validator list <www-validator-css@w3.org>
To: Lance Taylor <lance@lance-taylor.com>

Hi Lance,

[ copying the www-validator-css, which is the appropriate list for
the CSS validator. Please follow-up there, not on www-validator.
thank you. ]

On Feb 22, 2007, at 07:37 , Lance Taylor wrote:
> Are you aware that the http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/ page is
> not working?

As far as I can tell, it is working now.

Looking at the server, I see that the Jigsaw server was restarted a
couple of hours ago, this may be the cause of the downtime you
experienced. Could you tell us if the service is back for you, now?

Thank you,