translation-Portuguese (Brazil)

From: Marlei Cioffi <marlei-c@ezweb.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 21:25:10 +0900
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Hello there,

As I'm just starting my research on designing a website I believe I've noticed that translations to portuguese (Brazil) commenced one year ago and since it still underway I'd like to contribute by either helping the current translator finish it up or by re-starting a new translation.

Though I'm quite busy, I'd like to help in order for other brazilians to have access to this great tool. I'll commit myself to the best I can to give accurate translation in the quickest time possible.

Yours Sincerely,

Marlei Cioffi