Code Interprtation

From: Jason Fisch <finch31@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 19:06:56 -0400
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Is there a way to view the code that is read into your css validator as
in the XHTML validator. I have spent hours trying to find this error
with no avail since I can't figure out how your CSS validator interprets
code. Does it embed the CSS from the CSS includes???

Not in a stylesheet, states that the error is on the actual page even
though there is no embedded CSS, it is all called from CSS files.
Error:
223
	Lexical error at line 223, column 48. Encountered: "&" (38), after : ""

--
*Finch*