Code Interprtation

From: Jason Fisch <finch31@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 19:06:56 -0400
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Is there a way to view the code that is read into your css validator as
in the XHTML validator. I have spent hours trying to find this error
with no avail since I can't figure out how your CSS validator interprets
code. Does it embed the CSS from the CSS includes???

Not in a stylesheet, states that the error is on the actual page even
though there is no embedded CSS, it is all called from CSS files.
	Lexical error at line 223, column 48. Encountered: "&" (38), after : ""