Can't validate big files by direct input

From: Filipe Martins - i-senso <filipe.martins@i-senso.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:49:26 +0100
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Hello.

When I try to validate a large CSS File, I get this error:

"The requested URL could not be retrieved"

I'm pretty sure that's due to the file's size and not it's contents. If
this is the case, the solution is simple: make the form use a POST
instead o a GET, same way the XHTML validator does.
The strange thing is that I've being validating big files for a year or
so, and never had problems...
I'd really appreciate if I got a reply from you.

Thanks for all your efforts.