Re: Bug?

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:01:52 +0900
Cc: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
To: Emil Dotchevski <emil@revergestudios.com>

Hello Emil,

On Apr 15, 2007, at 10:50 , Emil Dotchevski wrote:
> http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://
> www.revergestudios.com
>
> Note that other pages on this site that use the same css file
> validate without an error. As well, arbitrary changes to the text
> content of the HTML files seem to fix or break the css validation,
> pretty much at random as far as I can tell.

Yes, this is an issue we are yet to find a solution to. We only know
that it may have something to do with the XML parser in Java 1.6, so
a quick fix for you would be to give to the validator the direct
address to the stylesheet(s), and/or use the upload or direct input
mechanisms.

We'll keep working on the issue, thanks for your patience.