Re: problems with CSS Validator

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 06:57:27 +0900
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org
To: Anahita Shafa <anahita72@yahoo.com>

On Apr 18, 2007, at 03:13 , Anahita Shafa wrote:
> It is odd because other pages with the same CSS validate, yet these
> 2 pages give me the following error. I/O Error: Stream closed.
> Can you please look into this and find out what is the bug that is
> causing this?

We've had someone look into it and remain puzzled so far.
Others have had the same issue, and have found workarounds that you
could use until the issue is fixed:
* give the address of the CSS directly, not the HTML. This seems to
work better
* You can also upload a CSS file directly, or copy-paste CSS content.
These two methods do not have the same issue.

Thank you