Re: CSS Qs please

I don't see an error on the line the CSS validator indentifies, but
you did fail to indicate the content of the script element as cdata.

These explain how to mark the script as cdata, though of course, it's
best to use an external script instead.
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Properly_Using_CSS_and_JavaScript_in_XHTML_Documents
http://www.456bereastreet.com/archive/200501/the_perils_of_using_xhtml_properly/

In XHTML documents the xmlns attribute should be specified on the