Re: installation under windows XP

From: Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:35:36 +0100
To: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
CC: didier mboum <nyambot1@yahoo.fr>, www-validator-css@w3.org

Well, speaking as a Win/XP fan/user, I would be delighted
if someone were to install thew validator under XP, since
I would then know that if I subsequently wanted to do it,
all the groundwork had already been carried out !  But more
seriously, surely the more people that install the validator
on disparate platforms, the more the shared experience, and
thereby the validator development team can incorporate this
experience (and the lessons learned therefrom) in future
releases ...

Philip Taylor
--------