Re: CSS VALIDATOR

The Markup Validator is a bit buggy.

<input type="image" name="submit"
src="http://mcsherryimages.co.uk/mcimages/buttons/viewbasketbutton.gif"alt="Make
payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!" />

You're missing a white-space character between the alt attribute and the
src attribute.

-- Kravvitz

P.S. Giving an element the NAME or ID "submit" can cause the JavaScript
submit() method of the form to not work in some browsers.
P.P.S. The XML declaration forces IE6 into quirks mode (aka backwards
compatibility mode). (That bug was fixed in IE7.)