Need Links

From: Gregory Kohn <grekomon@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:50:51 -0800 (PST)
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

A goofy quirk of the css validator, which I've noticed has been reported as a
bug by another user, tells me that my css is good, but shows the following
message.

"No error or warning found

To work as intended, your CSS style sheet needs a correct document parse tree.
This means you should use valid HTML."

The message is then followed with a list of my valid css code. My code is an
external style sheet which I link to from my valid Strict HTML 4.01 pages.

I would like the full link or html so I can properly link back to your
validator like with the HTML validator.

Gregory Kohn