Re: Error on your code

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 13:32:33 +0100
To: Sinclair Parkinson <sinclair.parkinson@chilleddesigns.com>
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org

Please don't post upside down. It makes it hard to put points in

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 09:23:25AM +0100, Sinclair Parkinson wrote:
> It is not the style tag that is the problem, it is the border
> attribute that the validator objects to.

The code you provided didn't have a border tag, nor did it have a
border attribute, only a border property. There should be no problem
with markup validation given that code.

If there is, please provide a test case.

(I read the mailing list, please direct responses there and do not CC