Re: Parse error

Hello Caron,

On 31 Mar 2006, at 01:48, Caron Baker wrote:

> Please can you confirm what a Parse error is - I keep getting this
> when I validate CSS. I am using Valid HTML.

"Parse error" is the validator's way of saying "I can't even tell you
if this is right or wrong, because I can't make any sense out of it"

A likely cause for this error is that you are trying to copy-paste
HTML with embedded CSS into the "direct input" text area interface to
the validator. A current limitation of the validator is to only
accept CSS in this textarea. If you wish to validate HTML with CSS,
you need to use either validation of online documents by URI, or file
upload.

regards,
olivier
--