A encoding bug with Chinese version of CSS Validator

From: (wrong string) Eκ <violetmac@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:47:51 +0800
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

I'm a Chinese user, when i visit the page of
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/, I found that the main page is
encoding in UTF-8, but the sub pages of the that page
(http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator-uri.html,
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator-text.html,
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator-upload.html) is encoding
in zh_CN.GB2312 and not declare a content-type charset in the page,
the different encoding of the sub pages will make the browser try to
analyze these pages the same to the main page(the browser just use
UTF-8 to analyze the zh_CN.GB2312 page) , then the user will see the
wrong results(The characters become very funny in the browser.)
I tried Internet Explorer 6.0 and Firefox 1.5 and get the same result.
I didn't find the writer of Chinese version, so I sent this mail to
this mailbox. Sorry for my poor English.