Re: validate

On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 10:00:47AM -0400, Tommy wrote:

>    Hello, i am using Mozella, Foxfire with tidy to try and get my
>    site validated.

You can find the support list for Tidy at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/html-tidy/. This mailing list is
for the discussion of the CSS Validator that can be found at
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/.

Incidently, Tidy is not a validator. There is a markup validator at
http://validator.w3.org/ which has a mailing list at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/

> It does not seem to work for me. Just wonder if You may be able to
> help me out.

As requests for help go, this is very vague. I suggest that (once you
have selected the appropriate forum to ask for help in) you provide
more detail about your problem (specifically what you did, what you
expected to happen, what actually happened and details of anything you
did not understand).

>    www.geocities.com/tawalters.geo

Unless Geocities has changed a lot since I last looked at it, it has a
nasty habit of altering pages uploaded to it (in such as way so as to
make them invalid).

(I read the mailing list, please direct responses there and do not CC
me. Thanks).