Re: CSS-Validator Install

Hi Olivier,
              Thank you for your advice.I created a link pointing to
VALIDATOR_DIR ,named as css-validator and i placed in the
[TOMCAT_DIR]/webapps/ .        I copied the web.xml file from /VALIDATOR_DIR
to /VALIDATOR_DIR/WEB_INF. Now the path for file web.xml is
[TOMCAT_DIR]/webapps/css-validator/WEB_INF. But the problem is still
existing.

 2)In main page there is a link Advanced direct user interface
> > (Validate by direct input).The actual page for that link is
> > Validator-text.html.en but if i clicked the link it is trying to
> > open a page validator-text.
> > validator-text page is not  available in directory,browser is
> > responding with 404 error.This is occuring for all links in the page.

 This i can solve by renaming the pages.

Can you plz help me in this regard.
I need it Urgently.

Thanks & Regards,
Suman
Connected Planet Validation
Philips Consumer Electronics
Philips Software Centre Pvt. Ltd.
#1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore-560008,
Tel: +91 80 25579000, Extn :- 3900
Mobile: +91 9945501837