Re: "display" property

From: Rene Saarsoo <nene@triin.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 22:57:46 -0000
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

The latest CSS recommendation is CSS 2.0 not CSS 2.1,
and this is what the validator uses by default.

If you want to validate your stylesheet against the
CSS 2.1 specification, then you can use the select the
advanced upload interface from the validator main page,
or add the &profile=css21 attribute to the URI.

Rene Saarsoo