Re: linux-crash on submit form

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:03:38 +0900
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org
To: nospam@psycho3d.de

Dear Pat,

On Jul 28, 2006, at 02:14 , nospam@psycho3d.de wrote:
> i just crashed my system twice when trying to validate a css with
> http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator-text.html
>
> crash here means a suddenly black screen with low resulution and some
> funny colored pixels, then after a few seconds i come back to my logon
> screen

I suspect that the crash is a coincidence. The CSS validation form
page has little that would make a browser crash, a system even less.
Did you try connecting again, and did the crash happen again?

If the problem can't be reproduced, I would really suspect a
coincidence.

Thanks,
olivier Thereaux - W3C - http://www.w3.org/People/olivier/
W3C Open Source Software: http://www.w3.org/Status