comment

From: VLFrank <FixIt@PuterVill.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 18:39:09 -0500
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
I wanted to take a minute to tell you how much I appreciate the W3.  I have been using your validator service since 95 and would not think of posting a web page without checking it first.  I still use Notepad for the most part and as you know it can cause for some blurry eyed assessments but with validator I feel safe no matter how tired my eyes are.  I have also received a lot of valuable education and insight through your site.

I finally gave into Style Sheets - and could not have done it without the W3 - Thank you!  I have never encountered any problems with either validator - so guess that means W3 is bug free so far as I am concerned.

Keep up the great work and again Thank You! - Vicki

        com

The friendly folks who know how to get your computer working the way you want it to.
Near Lake Murray, Lve County, Oklahoma

           This is a Valid e-mail from PuterVill.com
      FixIt@PuterVill.com.

logosmall.PNG
(image/png attachment: logosmall.PNG)

dot.JPG