Re: A suggestion to improve the validator

From: magick <jasper.magick@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:49:31 -0500
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

I added fonts with the generic families thinking that was the problem.
I'm still getting the erros.
I checked every single piece of code and I am 100% sure there is NO font
specified without a generic family.
There is absolutly no reason at all for this warning.

The CSS validator has a major bug in it.  I can now confirm after
spending several hours going thru every line of code, there is NO font
specified without a generic family.

When will this bug be fixed?