Re: Validating CSS 2.1 via 'Valid CSS' Icon Link

On 1/8/06, Eric Everman <everman@precedadesign.com> wrote:

> Hi-
>
> I have a valid CSS 2.1 stylesheet and on my page I use the 'Valid
> CSS' icon with the validation link to:
>
> http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/images/vcss
>
> Unfortunately, this link only validates to CSS 2, not 2.1.  In
> particular, 'display: inline-block;' is rejected.  Is there some
> argument I can include in the url that will specify that validation
> should be done again 2.1 instead of 2?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eric Everman

I don't know of a way you can use the check referrer link to do this,
but if you use the link with hardcoded addresses it can be done by
adding &profile=css21 to the URL:
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://www.mysite.com&&profile=css21