Re: CSS Validator latest release

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:56:18 +0900
Cc: CSS validator list <www-validator-css@w3.org>
To: JonMcAlexander@financial.wellsfargo.com

Hello Jon,

On 29 Dec 2005, at 02:43, you wrote:

> Does anyone have a zip, tar, jar, etc download available for the
> latest css validator release? We can not access the cvs repository
> from within our network, except for the cvsweb via the browser.
> This is not the easiest thing to download that way.

There never was a very strict release process for the css validator
(for better or worse), and as a result there is no tarball archive of
the releases, unlike most of the software we create. I can send you a
snapshot of the current cvs state, if you like (it's ~ 900k, that's
why I ask before sending it).

Out of curiosity, are you planning to install the css validator in
your intranet?

Regards,
olivier Thereaux - W3C - http://www.w3.org/People/olivier/
W3C Open Source Software: http://www.w3.org/Status