RE: CSS Validation warning: You have no background-color with your color;

David Dorward wrote:
> Transparent is not a colour, it is the absence of one
> (and thus has all the risks of not specifying a colour).

Transparancy is not a color. I tend to agree...

However, IMHO the presence of a transparent parameter implies that the risk
of not specifying a color has been considered. Otherwise the background
property would not have been set in the first place.

> Please do not that this is a warning and not an error.

Duly noted.

> (I read the mailing list. Please address responses there
> and do not CC me. Thanks).

Your welcome and thank you.