Re: don't know css validator msg means

* Jonathan Bradshaw wrote:
>My name is Jonathan Bradshaw. I have a webpage (http://thedailyfix.us)
>that I'm trying to make w3c compliant. I ran it through the w3c and I
>had no problem, but once I tried validating my page's CSS I ran into
>the following message. I have no idea what it could mean. Can you help
>me please?

The document starts with a byte order mark, this basically is an
invisible character at the very beginning of the document that
indicates the character encoding. If you remove it, the problem
should go away. One way to remove it would be to use a hex editor.
An alternate approach might be to declare the character encoding
in the HTTP header. Using the application/xhtml+xml mime type is
another solution.