Validator on HTTP refer(r)er

From: Kirit Sælensminde <ks@fsltech.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 23:00:04 +0700
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
I’m guessing that this is where I should be sending this, but I’m not on any of these lists. I hope this won’t get lost in the inevitable spam.

The CSS validator is not encoding the URL that it redirects to.

For example, a link to the validator of this form:
       http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/check/referer

Will not encode the URL it picks up from the user agent referrer. For most URLs this causes no problems, but any URL that contains spaces encoded as %20 will cause the validator to not find the page.

A full description can be found at:
	http://www.kirit.com/W3C's%20CSS%20validation%20service

Kirit Sælensminde