Re: Portuguese (brazilian) Translation

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 10:34:22 +0900
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org, w3c-translators@w3.org
To: "Eduardo S. Dobay" <edudobay@netcomp.com.br>, andresantana <andresantana@hotmail.com>

Hi Eduardo, Hi Andre,

Le 20 déc. 2006 à 09:16, Eduardo S. Dobay a écrit :
> I am writing to inform that I would like to add a Portuguese
> (Brazilian) translation to the CSS Validator, as I was asked to
> notify these lists at <http://esw.w3.org/topic/CssValidator/
> Localization>. I'd like to know what I need to do.

Fabulous

Olivier is right now on Holidays, but he will be back in one week.
He will send you the necessary files for translations.

The list of files is at
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb//2002/css-validator/#dirlist

./about.html.en
./documentation.html.en
./DOWNLOAD.html.en
./manual.html.en
./org/w3c/css/css/xhtml.properties.en
./org/w3c/css/util/Messages.properties.en
./validator.html.en

Muito Obrigado!

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***