CSS Validation

From: Billy Jack Rogers <billyjackrogers@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 07:34:01 -0800 (PST)
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
In my website, www.soulfulhearts.com, I use the following code in the head of each page to set column height for the outside columns in a three column layout which until recently passed validation with no warnings:

  <!-- #navcontainer1, #navcontainer2 {height: 975px;} -->

Now all of my pages yield the following warning when validated:

{23          Do not put style rules inside HTML comments as they may be removed by user agent}

If the comments are removed the column heights are not read and since the outside columns have a different background color than the center column it results in a solid band across the bottom of the page which appears as one column rather than three. Any suggestions?

Bj Rogers

Do You Yahoo!?