Re: Portuguese Brazilian (pt-br) Translation

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:47:59 +0100
To: "Daniel Tiecher" <morubidu.angeru@gmail.com>, w3c-translators@w3.org, www-validator-css@w3.org

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:41:11 +0100, Daniel Tiecher
<morubidu.angeru@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've noticed you are looking for translators to help localizing the new
> CSS
> Validator and I would gladly help you guys out.
> So, do I have to take any kind of test before attempting the task or will
> you send me the necessary materials straight away?
>
> Best Regards
>
> Daniel Anderson Tiecher

Dear all

Olivier Thereaux is monitoring the CSS Validator localization and he's
currently on vacation.
I don't know if he will check e-mail during the next few weeks.

I have read his message [1] and the wiki page he points to, nevertheless,
I don't have a clear understanding on how the translators should proceed.

Thanks for your kind offer, and thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Coralie

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006OctDec/0088

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
  Home Office: 18 allée de la foret - 06550 La Roquette sur Siagne - FR