Re: Wiki page for needed translations of the CSS validator

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:05:14 +0900
Cc: "CSS validator list" <www-validator-css@w3.org>, w3c-translators@w3.org
To: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>

Hi Chaals, all,

On Dec 13, 2006, at 20:00, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> I had a look at the spanish, and it isn't clear to me what is going
> on. Do you mean that the english file has been updated for some
> warnings (no-color, no-background-color and style-inside) and those
> changes should be reflected in the Spanish version, or has that
> been done already?

The former. Actually, the warnings have been updated for no-color and
no-background-color (and thus, so should the translations) and there
is a new one for style-inside (which you will see is in english for
now in e.g http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/css-validator/org/w3c/css/
util/Messages.properties.es )

Apologies for the poorly worded text in the wiki, if you have a
suggestion on how to make it clearer, feel free to edit the wiki page.

Thanks!