error in your coding

From: Phil Spelman <phil_spelman@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:00:16 -0700
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Hey I used your validator on my CSS and it validated and gave me some HTML to put on my webpage saying that yes indeed I did a good job and all my stuff validates.  I noticed that when I went back to the XML validator my pages no longer validated...it turns out the code you had was missing a self-closing "/" and it wouldn't validate.  I hope this is helpful.
-Phil S.