Re: About transparent background

On Thu, 2005-09-29 at 15:36 -0400, Jasper Magick wrote:

> >Nothing stopping you from changing the link to reference a different
> >URL (i.e. the report with warnings set to none).

> Some people use the "Web Developer" extension on Mozilla Firefox.
> What is your response to that?

I don't have one. I don't need to give one. It was just a helpful
suggestion that you might have felt inclined to implement while waiting
for the CSS validator team to make a decision about your request.

On that subject, they might be more inclined to grant it if you
downloaded the source, wrote a patch, and sent it in.

--
David Dorward                           <http://dorward.me.uk/>
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another."