Re: text-justify

From: Kravvitz <Kravvitz@DynamicSiteSolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 02:43:50 -0400
To: Thomas Garrison <Webmaster@LTCreations.com>, www-validator-css@w3.org

The text-justify property is proposed in the working drafts of the CSS3
text module. The newspaper value for that property is not inlcuded in
the newest working draft of that module.

Also you should be aware that the support for CSS3 in the validator is
incomplete. If I remember correctly, there are some bugs in the CSS2.1
support as well.