Re: Validation by direct input does not work

Hello Yusef.

On Wed, Oct 26, 2005, YUSEF JEFFRIES-EL wrote:

> The "Validate by direct input" option on the CSS Validator does not
> work. Nothing happens when you click the "Check" button.

It works for me. Can you give more details on your attempt to use this
(what browser, system, and what content you pasted into the direct input
box...)? Also, you may want to turn off whatever "computer security"
software you are using, see if it's not the cause.

Thank you.
--
olivier