-moz-border-radius property generates parse error

From: Kenny Lyon <theken@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 14:04:55 +0100
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
I'm using mozilla's "-moz-border-radius" property to produce rounded corners
on an element in my page. I realize this isn't a widely-used property but I
want to use it so that people with the right browser get rounded corners and
if their browser doesn't understand it, there's not much difference to the
result.

When I use the CSS Validator (which is an excellent service to have
available!) there is a parse error, such that the validator can't process
any of the other properties in that selector. I realize this property is not
widely used but I would expect then to get an error like:

"Property -moz-border-radius doesn't exist"

It seems the leading dash breaks the parser.

I hope this is useful information. I can just comment out that property
while validating for now so I can live with it.

- K